World First are committed to environmental best practice
At World First we're committed to minimising our environmental impact and as the travel insurance specialists we aim to ensure environmental best practice in all our operations. We are also encouraging our customers and suppliers to consider minimising environmental impacts of products and services wherever possible.
World First are committed to:
- The reduction of its products and services carbon footprint
- The more efficient and responsible use of raw materials, energy and other resources
- Meeting all applicable environmental legislation regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe
- Minimising the creation of waste, wherever possible, and promoting reuse and recycling
- The continual improvement of environmental performance through the setting of objectives and targets
- The delivery of our services which increase positive awareness of the environment
Good environmental management makes sound business sense and it is therefore seen as a core business consideration.
To tackle climate change, we need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions overall. World First has therefore teamed up with Climate Care to provide a service that helps our clients to think about responsible travel and to offset emissions resulting from international flights and travel.