Facebook competition - general terms and conditions
You may find it useful to print a copy of these Terms & Conditions to retain for your records. All additional rules, information and instructions laid out for the competition at www.facebook.com/worldfirsttravelinsurance form part of these Terms and Conditions. The competition is run by World First Travel Insurance, part of Rothwell & Towler.
World First Travel Insurance
Entry to this competition is taken as acceptance of the following:
Competition entrants must be 18 years of age or above. Entries from employees of World First Travel Insurance or Rothwell & Towler, their immediate families or anyone else associated with the competition are not permitted.
The competition in question must be entered in accordance with the instructions defined at www.facebook.com/worldfirsttravelinsurance. Entries are limited to one per person. Automated entries will not be accepted.
Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date specified on www.facebook.com/worldfirsttravelinsurance. Rothwell & Towler accept no responsibility for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
Photos, stories and entries containing offensive content or content which condones, promotes or encourages illegal activities are not permitted and will not be considered.
By submitting a photo, story or entry each entrant:
- warrants that he/she owns the rights to the content and that the content submitted:
- is original to the entrant,
- has been legally obtained and/or created,
- does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- grants World First Travel Insurance a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to copy and reproduce the photo, story or entry in our email newsletter, on our website (www.world-first.co.uk) and on our blog (blog.world-first.co.uk) as well as any future print marketing material;
- agrees to indemnify and hold harmless World First Travel Insurance and Rothwell & Towler against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities relating to trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
World First Travel Insurance's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. World First Travel Insurance reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Winner(s) will be notified via www.facebook.com/worldfirsttravelinsurance and/or by email.
The names of winner(s) will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Facebook competition winner (+ competition closing date)
World First Travel Insurance
This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
Our policy on data protection
We take privacy very seriously and will never release your personal details to any company outside Rothwell & Towler Ltd (which includes World First Travel Insurance, Guest First, Hotelsure, Cancelsure and Visitorsure). But we would like to keep you up to date with our services, travel advice, special offers, promotions and product launches. By submitting your email address you consent to receive the World First Travel Insurance monthly email newsletter as well as relevant email marketing communications from Rothwell & Towler. You can unsubscribe at any time.