We’re the Travel Insurance Specialists
27 July 2010 08:44
At World First we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the very best travel insurance policies to suit your needs. We don’t do home insurance, car insurance or any other type of insurance, that’s what makes us travel insurance specialists.
As an independent, family run business we have been providing holiday and worldwide travel insurance cover since 1973, which means we know what we’re talking about when it comes to travel and insurance as well as getting you the best deal.
Whether you want a single trip policy for a safari holiday, an annual family holiday policy or a travel insurance policy that covers pre existing medical conditions, we hope we can find the right policy at the right price to suit you.
Did you know...
- If you book your policy online you have instant cover
- All our claims handling departments are UK based
- All claims are handled within five working days
- We cover claims due to Volcanic Ash in our policies
- Our policies can cover people up to the age of 100
- We can provide cover for most pre-existing medical conditions
- We can tailor all our policies to suit you and your holidays
- Our policies automatically cover you for over 100 sports and activities
- We offer 24 hour multilingual medical assistance
- We'll get you home in an emergency
- Our policies give you up to £5 million medical cover
No matter what type of policy you’re looking for, or what type of holiday you are planning, make sure you get in touch with World First to get a quote.
We’ve got years of experience in specialist travel insurance and are experts in medical cover including AIDS and HIV, travel insurance for the over 65s, family holidays, adventure sports, safari, backpacking and gap year as well as ski and winter sports. So no matter what type of holiday you’re planning we’ll have a policy to suit you.
World First Travel Insurance offer single trip travel insurance policies priced from £7* and annual cover from £18*.
*This is not a definitive price. Actual price is based on individuals’ circumstances and eligibility for cover.