All Policies Include Coronavirus Cover

Questions about travel insurance for non-UK residents

Do you provide cover for non-UK residents?

Not directly. But we work with a handful of specialist travel insurers who should be able to help you. Take a look at this page or call Voyager on 01483 806 680. Our definition of a UK resident is someone who has had their main home in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or BFPO for the last twelve months and has not spent more than six months abroad in the year before attempting to buy a policy.

Residents of the EU
Get Quote

Residents outside the EU
Get Quote

Can I get cover if my holiday has already started?

We can only offer you a policy if you are still in the UK. If you have already travelled abroad, one of our specialist partners should be able to help you. More information here.

Can I get cover for a one-way trip?

We can only provide cover for trips that depart from, and return to, the UK. However one of our specialist partners should be able to offer you cover for a one-way trip. Take a look at our partners page for more information.

Still have questions?

Get in touch and we'll get right back to you!

and speak to one of our UK-based expert advisors

All major credit and debit cards accepted and more...
Defaqto Expert Rated Travel Insurance
Click here and we'll call you back when it suits you.
  • 14 day money back guarantee
  • No credit or debit card fees
  • UK customer services
    & claims team
  • For travel up to 12 months in advance