If you need to make a claim
If you are abroad and need medical assistance, please call our 24-hour medical emergency service on:
+44 (0) 203 829 6745
For legal advice please call Slater & Gordon LLP on:
+44 (0) 161 228 3851
For all other claims, please obtain a form from Travel Claims Facilities via:
www.travel-claims.net or call +44 (0) 203 829 6761 (open Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00 GMT) and ask for a claim form.
Help with your claim. Our tips for making a successful claim:
- Check the relevant section of your policy documents to make sure you are covered.
- Check what documentation you will need to make a claim.
- Submit your claim within 28 days of returning home. If you want to claim when you are still away it is possible but you must fulfil all the usual claims requirements.
- Please remember to keep copies of your completed claim form and all supporting documentation. Originals must be submitted to the Claims Service.
- Keep any damaged items that are the subject of a claim. They may be required for salvage or assessment.